- Developing of Malaysia sales of the company range of advanced automation products and systems.
- Expand new market and maintain good relationship with customers.
3. Leading, supervising, training, coaching and motivating sales team.
- Prepare monthly sales report, annual sales budget and market planning.
- Working closely with management on expansion plan.
- Update customers on company’s new products regularly and obtain their feedback.
- Proactive on customer needs.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any engineering field.
- Preferably to have at least 3 years sales experiences in related industry.
- Equipped with right attitude, initiative, enthusiasm to work and hardworking.
- Possess own transport and able to travel outstation.
- Able to combine both technical knowledge and execution skills.
- Good command of English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferably equiped with knowledge of various type of advanced automation products & systems.
- Market trend information.