- Drive succession planning and defining talent management & development program, talent review process, functional capabilities identification and leadership development program.
- Planning and managing the execution of scholarship, management associate and internship program.
- Lead the implementation of leadership assessment methodologies and talent management strategies
- Establish and build rapport with local universities and higher learning institution.
- Lead and manage performance management system PMS (appraisals process, Bell Curve and employees’ scorecard.
- Review HR policy from time to time.
- Attend staff enquiries pertaining to PMS, talent development, internships and etc.
- Liaise with consultant and internal equity especially talent assessment and talent progression
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or professional qualification in Human Resource Management, Business Admin or any related experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in scorecard design, technical and distribution setting.
- Experience in manage talent pool, scholarship, internship and succession planning will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills in MS Office applications especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have sound knowledge in analysis and provide informative data.
- Independent and able to work well with all Business Unit Head.
- Pro-active, meticulous and able to work long hours during annual appraisals exercise.
- Willing to travel as this position required to travel nationwide (domestic trips) to conduct HR Briefing.