- Company Background: Manufacturer of Polystyrene Resins
- Location: Pasir Gudang
- To ensure and control the safety , stability of polystyrene plant and to achieve quality target.
- To Ensure that production is compliance to QSHE management system requirements.
- To ensure sufficient man power for shift work.
Responsible to lead a team of about 6 subordinates for each shift work.
- Candidates must possess at least Certificate in any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in petrochemical / oleochemicals / chemical plant operation.
- Experience and familiar with operating Distributed Control System (DCS), <Preferably Yokogawa Centrum VP>.
Candidates must be able to work shifts.
- Able to lead and guide a team of 6 subordinates.
Candidates with good communication and leadership skills.
- Able to communicate in Malay and English.
- Candidate must be in good health and no fear of heights.
- Candidates must be able to work in Pasir Gudang.