- Provide technical support in terms of scope of supplies and costing with respect to electrical, PLC and programming requirements during the prospecting stage.
- Liaising and communicating with relavant parties on technical details and specifications of parts and components where electrical, PLC and programming works are concerned.
- Producing electrical diagrams, control panels’ drawings, and preparing PLC programming (Allen Bradley/GE Fanuc/Siemens etc) for all process and functional controls of water/wastewater related systems and instrument.
- Liaising, negotiating and managing sub-suppliers/sub-contractors with respect to procurements of all wiring and cabling works, fabrication and assembly of control panels for systems as well as for in-situ installation of water/wastewater related systems or projects.
- Traveling oversea when required for site installation supervision works and/or for testing and commissioning works.
- Degree/ Diploma in electrical engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 3 years’ experiences in industrial/equipment production or engineering projects would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (overseas) when required.
- Must be able to work in Water Treatment system company.