- Indentify and develop new business opportunities.
- Maintaining good communication with suppliers, customers and fowarders while possesing good negotiation skill.
- Maintaining existing pool of business including stock operation and exploring new business sectors in Chemical industry.
- Prepare sales / budget forecast and reports for meetings and/or management regularly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Possess trading knowledge and working experience (export/offshore/import) in Electronic or Chemical industries.
- Responsible and meticulous with good working attitude.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.