- Monitor, maintain and update HR database and employee personal files.
- Manage the preparation and processing of payroll data accurately with timely submission.
- Assist in leave management, benefits administration, claim verification, draft general HR letters and correspondences.
- Assist in administration of the performance appraisal, bonus and salary review exercise.
- Understand job requirements, competencies and capabilities required by business units and possess the ability to assess and match the right candidate to the role according to business requirements.
- Assist in maintaining and reviewing job description and job specification bank.
- Liaise with recruitment partners to fulfill Group’s recruitment needs, to source for suitable candidates, screen resumes and coordinate interviews.
- Assist in providing sound HR advice and recommendations to management and provide advice and counseling to staff members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a large organization in a HR or accounting function.
- Preferably junior executive specializing in recruitment/admin/payroll or equivalent.
- Knowledge about TimesPay and Kaizen HR software will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of HR related laws, guidelines, regulations and practices.
- Knowledgeable in current HR techniques in organization design & development, workforce planning, employee welfare management and talent acquisition & management.
- Mandarin speaker preferable.