- Coordination between shareholder’s companies.
- Assisting in preparing business plan/business direction for stakeholders meeting.
- Assisting in sales activities with Japanese companies.
- Increasing client base by identifying new clients.
- Creation strategic sales plan and new business.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Spotting trends and looking for ways to increase sales performance outside of current revenue streams.
- Preparing business proposals.
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Marketing and data analysis.
- Studying local and international industry trends.
- Studying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvement.
Ad hoc tasks assigned by HOD. (for example: prepare presentation in Japanese language)
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of related working experience.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft OS (Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Candidate must have good communication skills. (to internal person and external person)
- Preferable candidate with good sales knowledge, business planning knowledge and logical thinking.
- Candidate must be able to analyze and anticipate trends and familiar with latest industry trends.
- Candidate must be able to make professional judgement and decision.
- Candidate must be able to communicate well (written and spoken) in English, Mandarin and Japanese due to business requirement.
- Directly report to Head of Division (Japanese)
- Must be able to understand, communicate and write in Japanese for reports/presentation.
- Candidate will need to work closely with Japanese companies
- Preferably someone who is not TOO senior
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work long hours