- Analyze production lines, establish problems, and plan solutions with knowledge in IE (Industrial engineering).
- Implement on-site productivity improvement IT tools.
- Conduct improvement and evaluate the result with process management officers at factories.
- This position may require domestic/ overseas business travel up to 50%. Overseas business travel accounts for about 20%, which purpose is to improve the productivity of production lines at the Group’s overseas factories.
- Master's or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Management Science, Operations Research, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of computer programming using Python and optimization techniques.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Motivation to learn different culture and language (especially Japanese) to work with people from various backgrounds.
- Experience of production line improvement activities at factory a plus.
- There is a possibility of transfer after few years.