- Provide strategic leadership in developing and implementing a sales strategy for the region that is consistent with the division's overall sales strategy, policies, procedures and objectives.
- Provide leadership and serves as a resource to Regional Sales Managers in resolving sales issues.
- Play a lead role in developing new target accounts consistent with the overall sales strategy/goals.
- Lead the region's sales team to meet or exceed established sales objectives.
- Lead the effective implementation of new programs and products.
- Maintain timely and accurate records and reports, as required.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and in alignment with the business strategies and objectives.
- Ensuring that all security, safety and health aspects including its rules and regulations are well enforced and adhered to at all time.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in FMCG industry.
- Achievement of annual strategic and budget goals.
- Success in developing assigned staff and, if applicable, hiring and training new staff.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers as well as internal company resources.
- Success in developing and implementing an effective overall sales strategy, policies and procedures to set the future direction of the sales function.
- Accuracy of record keeping and reports.