- Drive and build sales through planning of annual sales plan of assigned territories.
- Implement and drive promotion program to target key accounts in focused market segments.
- Train and support key accounts and/or distributors on product applications.
- Efficiency work with distributors and divisions to implement strategies on business expansion plans.
- Monitor and keep abreast of ground market information of the business, market and competitive activities.
- Ensure delivery and up-to-date information of the market and its competitive activities to company's business division and managment.
- Ensure timely reporting of business activities and performance level.
- At least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering.
- At least 3 years of technical industrial sales experience.
- Proven success selling into complex sales environment with both commercial and technical buyers.
- Able to create effective presentations in time constrained environment.
- Sales oriented, independent and good team work.
- Willing to travel.