Promotion of new products to global market.
Service and maintain existing business of assigned region (quotations, technical enquiries, delivery and claims support).
Coordinate and collaborate with overseas regional offices for business expansion.
Building and maintaining good rapport with customers thru regular visits (local or overseas).
Establish sound understanding of customer requirements and challenges.
Gather global market information regarding market trends, competitive activity and requirements for the development of new and existing product line up.
Provide sales forecasts for assigned region periodically.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any fields.
- Posses good communication , negotiation and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to travel locally and overseas.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel is an added advantage (Or experienced in Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Industry operations is an added advantage.