- To manage overall sales process from initial contact, negotiation, presentation, close sales after sales service.
- Meet the budget for individual sales and support current sales.
- To identify new business opportunity by conducting market analysis and prepare market strategy.
- To understand customers’ requirements and work together with other departments to fulfill customers ‘requirements.
- To build good rapport with existing and potential customers, dealers, retailers and distributors.
- Perform credit assessment on new and existing customers.
- Prepare monthly sales report to the management.
- Provide monthly sales forecast.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing for electric/electronic, plastic and converting market in adhesive tape or equivalent.
- Have experience in handling consumer products (shopping centre, book store, trading, etc.).
- Have achiever and winning mindset.
- Independent (able to work under minimum supervision).
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.