- Participate in the complete software development according to the specifications
- Assist in design of system and analysis of program specification.
- Participate in machine testing, program debugging, data collection and I/O check for new machine
- Document preparation/ development (Functional, program and user specification)
- Assist in installation and deployment of system
- Provide technical support.
- Training will provided for new application software that needed for project
- Good knowledge of PLC programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of other type of PLC
- Understand MS Word/ Excel
- Good interpersonal skill, a team player and able to work independently
- Must be analytical and a problem solver
- Willing to travel and based oversea if needed
- Knowledge of motor control, such as servo control, inverter control etc