- Manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation.
- Supervise the team and accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing.
- Responsible on financial and management reporting function including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports within the agreed deadlines.
- Support and interact with management on company’s business unit which include reporting and analysis or business analytics activities. Report to management on variances from the established budget and reason for those variances.
- Manage financial reporting, budgeting, statutory audit and ensure tax compliance is completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations and company internal policies.
- Willing to work at Negeri Sembilan.
- Possess Degree in Accounting or professional Accounting certificates eg ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- Possess MIA membership willbe added advantage.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.