- Report to superior and assist to manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation.
- Supervise the team and accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing.
- Responsible on financial and management reporting function including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports within the agreed deadlines.
- Support and interact with management on company’s business unit which include reporting and analysis or business analytics activities. Report to management on variances from the established budget and reason for those variances.
- Recommend, implement, check and monitor accounting procedure and control, investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies.
Manage financial reporting, budgeting, statutory audit and ensure tax compliance is completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations and company internal policies.
Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
- Willing to work at Kuala Lumpur city area (reachable by public transport).
- Possess Degree in Accounting or ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Possess MIA membership would be added advantage.
- At least 10 years of working experience, including 2 years’ experience in audit firm.