- Build a focal point contact between tenants and other relevant departments within the company.
- Facilitate in providing quick response towards tenants enquiries, issues, problems and concerns.
- Build business relationship to better understand tenants’ respective business models.
- Understanding market demands and providing valuable intelligence to tenants to improve performance.
- Collection and evaluation of tenant sales data trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Support tenants to further enhance their sales and service standards according to corporate targets.
- Analyze sales performance data and make recommendations for extension/renewal of contract at least 9 months before expiry.
- Ensure contract and operational compliance to meet business and customers’ expectations.
- Identify and address staff coaching and training needs to further improve service levels.
- Review and assess customer service contracts as well as oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Experience with handling leasing for shopping malls is advantageous.
- Experience with CRM systems is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Business Studies, Business Administraiton, or Retail Management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in commercial/retail operations is required for this position.
- Full time position available.