- Able to read and understand 2D / 3D drawing.
- Supporting marketing activities by organizing trade shows and other marketing events.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Search and developing new overseas client who might require company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Able to present sales forecast and analysis when required.
- Establish strategic, target and goals to achieve yearly sales target.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/Business Studies.
- Minimum 5 years sales exprience in steel indsutry prefer.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Own car and willing to travel.