- Research and develop new business.
- Establish contact with potential client, real estate, personal, building managers, project managers, contractors and suppliers.
- Source and research business leads in respective portfolio.
- Prepare proposals and follow up with potential clients.
- Maintain relationship with key client.
- Follow up with potential client from proposal stage up to appointment of projects.
- Prepare proposal, fee, bills of quantities, contracts and correspondences.
- Present to client on design and commercial presentation for design pitch.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies or Marketing.
- Minumum 5 years sales experience in interior design industry.
- Strong presentation skill and analytical skills.
- Possesses own car and willing to travel.