- Strategise short- and mid-term sales and marketing plans for opportunities and lead generation for the sales team for Solar PV Utility Division.
- Lead the tender process – setting up and follow-up on tender project plan, drive tender opportunities, get commitment and maximize tender outcome.
- Enhance efficiency of sales processes and systems with continuous improvement.
- Generate sales revenue to achieve targets set by the management.
Perform system solutions demonstrations to generate system solution awareness and potentials sales.
- Act as primary point of contact for and provide technical support to potential customers.
- Keep clients updated on launch announcement and release of new products and software solutions.
- Cultivate strong relationship with existing customers within assigned region and build new clientele.
- Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
- Drive performance and retain key talents through constant engagement with team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Engineering (Electrical) / (Civil) Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of sales experience is required for this position
- Candidates with system integration sales experience in construction or engineering line will be given priority
- Preferably Managers specialising in Business Development or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge on energy or solar power will be an added advantage
- Strong communicator – proficient in English, Malay and Chinese language with effective reading, speaking and writing skills
- Possess very good personal sales and negotiation skills
- Effective team building and leading skills, with the ability to motivate team members to strive beyond targets