- Responsible for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the plant equipment and facilities.
- Lead the maintenance team as a department head.
Initial projects that improves energy and plant efficiency or reduce operation cost.
- Lead engineering projects in process improvement.
Ensure compliance to ISO requirements.
- Participate to implement, lead and manage the factory's occupational health, safety and environment compliance.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Possesses own transport.