ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Execute programs to equip associates with the necessary CI skills, knowledge and experience in improving the performance of Value Stream in the area of plant safety, quality, cost, time and team development.
2. Establish and continually strengthen the structures of Continuous Improvement in the areas of Value Stream Mapping, CI Plan, ESC, Lean Daily Management System, Blitzes and Six sigma projects.
3. Engage ESC in CI activities, reviews and report-out.
4. Establish and provide strong CI support in executing blitzes and projects to effectively support Value Stream goals and needs.
5. Responsible to execute and manage kaizen projects inclusive of report writing, if necessary.
6. Establish and provide strong CI Support in executing blitzes and kaizen projects.
7. Ensure all CI related work complies with safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
8. Ensure open and complete communication with internal customers.
9. Safety & ISO 14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally-friendly workplace by observing Company’s rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
10. Safety & health accountability: Safety and health are important to BD and we encourage the observance of all safety programs and training assigned to you. Such programs are to be attended in a timely manner to ensure that work tasks carried out are in accordance to our safety guidelines and SOPs
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION:
Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma program.
Experience in executing and managing projects to achieve value proposition to target business group.
Preferably with experience in 2 or more manufacturing areas including production, engineering, warehouse, sterilization, printing, and quality.
Must be strategic thinking, result-oriented, and able to learn and adjust quickly to manage change in team.
Must possess strong leadership and project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and interact well with internal and external customers at all levels.
Medical Device manufacturing experience an advantage
Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a similar field is required for this position
Able to interact and communicate effectively with good spoken / written skills in English.