- Assist the Project Manager in the co-ordination of site work.
- Follow-up and ensuring all relevant site reports are properly recorded and submitted to HQ.
- Monitoring of site programme/schedule for the respective sites.
- Able to work under pressure in the site coordination work
- Able to monitor and control sub-contractors.
- Organise and deployment of labour resources.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Preferably with 3 years working experience in buildings and bridges
- Good inter-personal and communication skills