- To handle site electrical work.
- Coordinated and supervised subcontractors work to achieve target of construction activities.
- Ensured all construction and installation activities are executed according to project specification, requirements, design, approved method of statements and practicing approved HSE regulations.
- Conducted inspections, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning of the installed systems.
- To prepare detail engineering, technical specification, cost estimation and quotation for tender.
- Prepared all documentation for operation & maintenance manual for main contractor and client.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in M&E field.
- Working experience in site coordination/engineering/design & construction work.
- Experience in detail engineering, prepare technical specification and cost estimation is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, patient, goal oriental and capable of working independently.
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills and communication skills. Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office & AutoCAD