- Prepare reports and technical documents to present solar design
- Assess and mitigate project rists in advance of detailed engineering efforts
- Coordinate the construction of multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage the design and installation for solar PV projects
- Implement HSE requirements to projects
- Maintain great quality control during project delivering
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills: AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Excel
- Willing to travel