- Lead the Bank-wide Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP), including material risk assessment, sound capital management and regulatory submission.
- Assist in the preparation of Stress testing / Reverse stress testing, including scenario planning, financial modelling, cause-effect analysis, assessment of results etc.
- Monitor the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) dashboard and conduct annual review on Bank's risk appetite thresholds, linking business strategies and risk appetite.
- Monitor the Bank's Top Risk and Risk Heat Map (RHM) to identify the current and emerging Top risks and conduct risk assessment.
- Review and update the Corporate risk related frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree,Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of Corporate Risk working experience in the bank-wide risk mgmt. initiatives such as ICAAP, Stress testing, Risk appetite, Top risks & Risk heat map is required for this position
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.