- Develop and implement data extraction procedures from Systems.
- Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Perform housekeeping and data warehouse/storage optimizations.
- Review designs, codes, test plans, or documentations to ensure data quality is consistent.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts.
- Provide and/or coordinate troubleshooting support for data warehouses.
- Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses.
- Ensure data integrities between Systems are resolved and consistent.
- Perform data checks and cleansing.
- Create, maintain and enforce Quality Management policies related to Company data and information.
Schedule audits and review on quality improvement measures.
- Troubleshoot and verify data integrity issues
- Develop and deploy automation scripts/packages to streamline business processes.
- Create, schedule and ensure routine batch jobs, backups and optimization plans are executed successfully across Systems.
- Assist in tasks and business process automation.
Provide data for user analysis and simulation to support business strategies and goals.
- Development and enhancement of Systems’ reporting modules and new features.
- Interface provision for Systems’ reporting modules.
Prepare, consolidate and facilitate user analysis reports.
Provide support to IT Executive relating to IT Network/Infrastructure tasks.
- Provide support to IT Executive relating to applications and
- other operational divisions.
- Participate in special projects when required.