- Responsible in leading a team of accounts personnel and managing the day to day operations.
- Responsible for all financial functions, strategic planning, annual budget preparation and treasury management.
- To review the company’s account, ensure timely preparation of financial & statutory requirements.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy and validity of financial information to be in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles and Company Group Standards.
- Oversees all internal accounting control functions.
- Attending to statutory audit and tax related matters.
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Working closely with Head of Division and to provide key support on business decisions.
- Possess a Degree / Master in accounting or any professional accounting qualification (MIA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- At least 5 years experience in accounting function and familiar with accounting standards.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A leader, self-motivated person and team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.