As a Chief Accountant, supporting CFO, responsible for general finance and accounting operation. Covering a wide range of tasks including finance, accounting, taxation, auditing, management of division team members, etc.
* Handling whole range of financial and cost accounting role e.g.. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
* Responsible for daily finance and accounts operations
* Preparing annual financial reporting, tax declaration, and correspond to related audits
* Closing of each account and timely preparing various reports
* Involve and support budgeting procedure
* Managing and monitoring financial assets (Cash/deposits, etc., including incoming / outgoing payment.)
* Perform cost monitoring and control
* Perform Fixed Asset control, cope with all related divisions
* Perform and lead periodical stock check (inventory, fixed asset) with all related divisions
* Perform payable, receivable control, cope with all related divisions
* Correspond to internal control
* Preparation and maintenance of accounting policy/process
* Suggesting, implementation of improving division's activities
* Correspond to HQ requests (e.g. periodical P/L reporting)
* Correspond to banks and financial institutions, authorities, and business partners
* Team member's management
* Supporting CFO, CEO and Japanese management
At least 3-5 years of experience in similar position/job duty.
Knowledge about Malaysian GAAP, Taxation, and related Laws.
CPA or equivalent certificate.
University Degree of related field.
Business level of English (both written and verbal communication)
Strong capability in MS Excel, and good MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint).
Experience of ERP system, and SAP is highly recommended.
Experience of managing group/team (small team)
Work experience in manufacturing company, using foreign currency.
Relevant knowledge/experience of costing.
Knowledge of SOX or similar
Flexibility of working in different cultural environment
Creativity and willingness to improve
English (Business), and Malay (Native), Japanese (not necessary)