- Oversee daily operations of the estate management
Familiar with nursery establishment and maintenance, land and terraces preparation, planting till maturity
- Obtain daily yield/production from estate management and compare with previous year record and targeted yield and ensure trees are healthy and diseases are identified and dealt with instantly;
- Identify and investigate for major variances in yield analysis and maximize yield potential
- Ensure expenditure is in line with budget and investigate on cost overrun;
- Liaise with Government Environmental Department and ensure Environmental and Social Impact Assessment are carried out and follow through with highest standard of Environmental Monitoring;
- Ensure working environment is safe, comfortable and fun for staffs and workers to ensure efficiency of operation;
- Liaise with Ministry of Home Affairs, Immigration Offices, Labour Office and other government offices with regards to the employment of foreign labours from Indonesia and Bangladesh;
- Ensure manuring and weeding programmes are strictly followed to ensure plants in tip-top condition;
- Ensure machineries and motor vehicles are adequate to ensure smooth operation;
- Conduct feasibility studies of the oil palm plantations on the land identified, for example, location of the land, terrain, the access and transportation of Fresh Fruit Brunches upon harvesting, yield, etc
- Degree/Diploma in agricultural or any field.
- 10 years experience in estate management.
- Experience in overall estate management from nursery to harvesting.