- In-charge of planning and execution of tool & die preventive maintenance to reduce unnecessary breakdowns.
- Involve in designing and developing new tool & die processes, techniques, process improvement and cost saving initiatives to achieve reductions through valued engineering, reduction in breakdown and modification/repair.
- Ensure smooth running of the tool & die operations-operating safely, effectively and efficiently.
Responsible in ensuring any tool & die breakdown are taken care of immediate response and corrective action are delivered on timely basis.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure process performance and machines capibility in producing quality product.
- Professional Certificate/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding or equivalent)
- Those without good education but with working experience in related field are encouraged to apply as well.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in supervisory is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Meru, Klang.
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and work as a team with other members.