- Responsible to design and deliver an industrial relations strategy with the key focus on modernizing and engaging employees.
- In-house Union relationships and manage the Employee Relation matters.
- Design and development of ER policy, processes and tools to deliver required changes at all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for Industrial Relation activities including handling disciplinary cases and advising management on best practices.
- Set direction, create policy and offer expert advice in all matters relating to collective bargaining and corporate-wide industrial relations issues.
- Assist HR Dept. Head in company events management, liaising with internal committees and external corporate / government bodies.
- To develop system to link performance to payroll and remuneration to encourage productivity.
- Support and align cultural and behavioral change necessary for all corporate IR/ER programme
- To manage PIP and performance management with remuneration.
- Willing to work at Shah Alam.
- Possess Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience working in large companies would be added advantage.