- Facilitate effective communication (verbal and written) between management (Japanese) and working level (Malaysians)
- Attend internal and external meetings / conferences and act as official translator to facilitate mediate discussion.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages i.e. Japanese to English and vice versa
- Convert written materials from Japanese to English and vice versa, such as books, publications, or web pages.
Translate, edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
- Able to read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written.
- Accompany foreign visitors and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence e.g e-mail, letters, packages etc.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Possess diploma/degree in any field
- Able to speak, read and write in Japanese. At least JLPT N3 and above
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply