- To assist in managing contracts / agreements review and advisory service.
- To assist in managing and coordinating legal / compliance activities.
- To assist in organizing and coordinate events / programs.
- Assist in preparing reports, memos and letters as required and perform translation in Japanese when necessary.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Working experience in the related filled will be an added advantage.
- Required skills: Good interpersonal, communiation skills and MS office application.
- Excellent Japanese language ability is required (speaking, reading and writing).