- Manages customer project delivery by leading project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities related project assignment
- Manages project financials including P&L and approved budget
- Identify and development of new opportunities on current projects
- Maintain client relationship
- Manages risk and teke approprate preventive action
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Project Management
- Good command of Japanese (JLPT N3 and above) & English
- Preferably with PMP/ACP/PRINCE2 certificate.
- Skills and knowledge in IT infrastructure, network infrastructure, web/cloud base infrastructure, software improvement or related industry experience