- Responsible for the quality operation on the production floor, ensuring all quality processes are in compliance with quality management system requirements.
- To lead and motivate QA/QC team to achieve quality objectives and goals and ensure all quality and product reliability indicators are well sustain all the time.
- Ensure that processes needed for quality management system are established, implement and maintained such as ISO documentation control, internal audit and external audit.
- Ensuring good manufacturing / engineering practice on operations such as incoming material and finished goods inspection, certification of analysis preparation, product measuring and monitoring control, equipment calibration, etc.
- Develop a good customer interface system and ensure all quality related feedback and issues are promptly resolved and achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints with details investigation, identification of root cause and ensuring appropriate implementation of action plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree holder in any Engineering field.
- Good knowledge on QEHS management requirements, quality tools (7QC basic tools, SPC, 6 sigma, 8D report, FMEA) ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experiences or equal position in quality management in manufacturing industries.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & writing) in English and Japanese is required.
- Able to work independently.