- Actively pursue growth and business expansion opportunities by developing new Japanese base clients (Hunting Role)
- Attend to the needs of the customers — both business, and operations — to build and maintain high customer satisfactions.
- Hands on in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up on Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Quotations (RFQ).
- Execute day-to-day sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials / share up potentials in the system, feedback on customer performance, satisfactions, AR Outstanding statuses, and progress of business development activities.
- Communicate clearly the customers’ requirements (operations, billing, communications, etc) to the Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Diploma/Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in similar selling capacity (Seafreight / Airfreight / Logistics / Land Transport - Trucking).
- Proficient in oral and written English, Bahasa Malaysia,
- Mandarin and Japanese Language
- Posses the ability and desire to sell, excellent communication skills, with a high degree of self motivation and ambition.
- Shall have relevant sales experience in Logistic and Transportation industry. Tactical and strategic negotiator with proven sales history
- Knowledge of MS Office, computer usage and good presentation skill.
- Posses own transportation and a valid driving license.
- Salary Range RM5000 - RM8500 (based on experiences)