- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achive sales target and market share.
- Creating new sales opportunity.
- Follow up on issue pertaining to customer ‘s order, coordinate production and shipping activities to ensure delivery schedule.
- To act daily on sales enquiries, including calls and email with Japan Headquarters and Japanese client.
- Prepare report in Japanese.
- Cooperate Sales Department and Malaysia Team.
- Estimate to be outstation within Malaysia 1 to 2 weeks in one month.
- Strong sales mindset, interpersonal and communication skill
- Meticulous and independent individual and able to work under minimal supervision
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Diploma, Advanced/ Higher / Graduate Diploma or relevant field.
- Willing to travel
- LPT N3 and above
- Language skill:
o Primary — fluent (both written and spoken) in English.
o Secondary —Japanese (both written and spoken)