- Experience or understanding of DNS, Windows Operating Systems, Linux, Office, AWS, TCP/IP.
- Monitor and support our eco system and the applications within to meet our SLA’s.
- Perform support based on policies, procedures with much communication via email and phone.
- Work within the escalation procedures to support restoration and mitigation of production service issues.
- Record logs and keep documentation of duties performed in a central system.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Compter Studies, IT & related filed
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in the related field required for this position.
- Experience within a Network Operations Center (NOC) is an advantage.
- English required both written and spoken, Chinese written and spoken a bonus.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Good documentation and organizational skills