- Re-designing, reviewing and implementing business process across the organization using IT and automation to scale up and improve processes to increase efficiency, quality and cost savings
- To reorganize a business into cross functional teams with end-to-end process responsibilities
- To review and rethink organization/business structures and understand people issues, pertaining to process improvements and change
- To conduct current state assessments, stakeholders interview, focus groups and process mapping, gathering requirements, and designing and implementing solutions.
- To recommend IT and automation intervention/solutions in process improvement
- Degree in IT or any related field.
- Professional qualifications in Project Management and/or Process Improvement/Engineering
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Banking Operations or Project Management of process improvement projects
- Good stake holder management
- Experience in working with or as a liaison between functional team , IT team and other internal stakeholders