- Develop sales strategies for growth of existing and new customers.
- Management of customer’s account, customer’s relationship building, prepares sales proposals/quotations.
Interface with customers to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer’s requirements are fulfilled.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Candidate must possess at least Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience with a multinational company in marketing intermediate or industrial products in competitive, total quality and customer focus environment.
- Experience in international marketing is preferred though not essential.
- Independent and familiar with latest IT tools.
- Analytical & meticulous with good planning & organizational skills.
- ossess own car and willing to travel.