- Acts as COO’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Support the COO by carrying out specific project and research as needed.
- Ensure all initiatives proposed under the COO are delivered as expected and in timely manner.
- Proactively look-into ways to improve the current standard working processes in the company.
- Organise and manage diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Arrange travel arrangement, visas and accommodation.
- Ensure that all materials and necessities are well prepared before each meetings or events.
- Collating and filling expenses or reimbursement for the COO.
- When needed and necessary, to attend meetings along with the COO and prepare a finalized meeting report thereafter.
- Manage deadlines and getting updates with people working with COO, managing key notes and organisation of ideas (and ensuring things are get done as discussed/plan)
- Meticulous and detailed.
- Very process oriented.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
- Digitally savvy, and highly interested to learn new technology.to improve day to day work.
- Maintains discretion and trustworthiness of confidential information.
- Flexibility with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced candidate with organisational skills and ability to multitask.