Company Background : Producer of Building Materials
Location : Kulai, Johor
Salary : RM 3,500 Basic + RM 1,000 travelling allowance + RM 100 phone allowance + Commission
- To ensure that the predetermined sales, gross profitability and growth objectives of the Market Segment & Territories covered by the jobholder is achieved or exceeded.
- To monitor the performance against the objectives on a regular basis and to recommend and implement corrective actions on any negative variations thereof.
- The jobholder should work closely with other section head / manager towards achieving the best benefits for the Company.
- To supervise, guide, motivate and develop the subordinate(s) towards greater efficiency and performance.
- To recommend the acceptance of invitations to tender, quote or bid for contracting jobs for key projects and key customers.
- To monitor the progress of each contracting work undertaken by the unit to ensure its proper implementation and profitability.
- To ensure the availability of stocks and to closely gear the stock position to the actual needs of the market and financial objectives of the company
- To recommend and update on new products in market and evaluate the potential for future marketing.
- To ensure efficient control and collection of trade debts from the customers covered by the jobholder and his subordinates.
- The jobholder has to propose and implement action plan to recover problematic accounts .
- The collection of retention is one of the job scope of the jobholder.
- To ensure a high level of market penetration and coverage, and adequate level of customer service, technical service and after sale service.
- To gather basic market information particularly market trends and competitor’s activities in the Market Segment covered by the jobholder.
- To plan, implement and monitor all sales and marketing activities for new market segments and/or territory as assigned by the General Manager-Sales, Director and Managing Director.
- To liaise with Technical Department on developments of Selected New Product or new market as agreed by the General Manager-Sales, Director and Managing Director.
- To update first hand information to your direct report on all matter directly or indirectly related to Sales and Marketing and the organization.
- To performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager-Sales, Senior Divisional/Divisional Manager.
- Candidate must possess atleast Diploma in Business
- Administration or its equivalent.
- Proactive attitude with good communication & negotiation skills.
- Able around jb and outstations.
- Possess own transport.
- Able and willing to work alternate Saturdays (Half day)