- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- Work with Managers to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staffs
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- Manage and motivate production staffs to deliver exceptional work.
- Attend team meetings to discuss about production status and ongoing problems.
- Analyze reasons for not achieving production targets from subordinates.
Diploma/Degree holder in Polymer/Engineering/Applied Science or relevant course
At least 3 years hands-on working experience in manufacturing environment preferably in plastics/polymer industries
Good knowledge of ISO Management System will be an added advantage
Possess ability to supervise the daily manufacturing activities
Possess good leadership qualities, able to lead, manage and motivate a team of production supervisors and operators
Good communication skills and able to work independently