- The effective management and control of production function (quality, cost & delivery) and operation of Production Department.
- Ensures the fulfillment of production target at acceptable quality and cost.
Ensuring all manufacturing resources are fully and efficiently utilized according to APM Manufacturing System (AMS) standard.
- Ensuring all products meet customer specifications and achieve the desired customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all ancillary services including 4M in production area, machinery and tools, are properly maintained to ensure the safety and efficient running of the work place.
- Lead good housekeeping and 5s to promote quality awareness, safe working environment and to enhance employee morale.
- Ensures the proper planning of local and import raw materials, WIP and Finish Goods is proper stored in the production area is in control.
- Ensures effective implementation of quality system procedures.
- Create, maintain and distribute the Production Master Schedule to forecast upcoming work follow master planning schedule from PPCD department.
- Coordinate job status and new project/program requirements throughout the plant.
- Work with Production Engineering and Maintenance department to resolve bottlenecks, work stoppages and manage the flow of materials and completion of work.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Operation team to resolve 4M issues and minimize adverse impact to deadlines.
- Engage employees and communicate clearly and effectively. Coach, train, develop, council and mentor all employees, regardless of role, reporting or function.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
- Degree in Automotive, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Preferably experinece in plastic injection field.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good team player.