- Plan and coordinate end-to-end planning.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation.
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Create production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly production planning.
- Carry out raw material planning and co-ordinate with production, marketing and logistics department.
- At least Diploma or Degree in Business Studies.
- At least 2-3 years of production planning experience in manufacturing environment.
- Independent, self motivated and able to handle multiple assigned tasks.
- Own car.