- Achieving sales target as per Company’s plan
- Price list compliance
- Collection of payments
- Identify opportunities for automation in key segments.
- Accurately project expected sales volume and pricing for existing and new products
- Undertaking packaging audit and field engineering projects with key customers to improve their total packaging efficiency, cost and protection.
- Implementing marketing strategies and marketing communication to key segments (current and future) to build solution awareness and brand.
- Collaborative working with manufacturing, engineering and service teams in the region.
- Assisting the Manager in establishing sales objectives and annual sales targets for assigned territory/s by:
1)Mapping market opportunities and regularly updating data.
2)Mapping competition and regularly updating data.
3)Analyzing trends and results.
4)Developing sales channel (distributors)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 4 years of total work experience in the industry.
- Sales experience in at least two of the following segments – Cans, Food/ Beverage, Metal, Fiber, Automotive, Corrugation , Paper.
- Selling experience to small and medium size enterprises (SME) and handling distributors.
- Experience in managing product and resource mix to maximize margin and minimize costs.
- Should be energetic and should have commercial acumen
- Team player and analytical; Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing commercial contracts with customers, credit management and collection management.
- Experience in selling a range of products in combination to deliver an effective and competitive solution.