- To acquire, develop and maintain new sales accounts for construction chemicals and cementitious products.
- To assist in compilation of market intelligence and data (4 P’S & market demand and competitors’ movement).
- To acquire sales for new products from existing customers.
- Develop good relationship with customers (Relationship marketing management).
- Process, follow-up and closely monitor customers’ orders - to coordinate with relevant departments (i.e. Production Control, Production) in order to convert customer’s order into finished goods.
- Assist the Manager in managing customer payment process.
- Manage product quality ~ liaise with customers & the factory in ensuring customer complaints are addressed and resolved speedily.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years dealing with construction industry.
- Possess good communication skills and able to work independently.
- Strong command of English and Chinese languages is a must.
- Diligent and dynamic --- adept at goal setting and problem solving.