- Leads a group of technical, engineer and administrative Quality Assurance personnel in managing the entire QA function of the company provides.
- Provides leadership to the company in achieving formal local and international recognition for manufacturing excellence through certification by ISO, or similar certification bodies.
- Ability to lead group QA personnel and ensure the highest level of product service quality is delivered to customers.
- Has responsibility and manage the Quality Assurances functional areas in the organization such as QA Document control, QA Incoming and Supplier Management, In Process and Outgoing Inspection, QA Auditing, Material Review Board (MRB), supplier quality management, production parts approval, non-conformance control run, 6S, documents control and review etc.
- To handle other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
Degree or diploma in any Engineering Discipline.
Work Experience : Min 3-5 years experience in related field.
Others Job Requirement : Strong in problem solving analytical mind. Dispensable and able to work under minimal supervision