- To assist Senior Manager in planning, organizing, control and supervise the team to perform inspection for plant.
- To oversee the daily routines laboratory function and result.
- To analyse and monitor inspection data by advanced computer processing software such as Minitab, excel and etc.
- To conduct trouble shooting for technical issue or complaints.
- To produce technical writing material such as technical datasheet, monthly reports and etc.
- To ensure good working climate in the team.
- Responsible for the quality of incoming raw materials and out-going products.
- To ensure the continuity and compliance of external management system such as ISO9001, UL and so on.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Chemistry or Applied Science.
- Candidate mush a certified internal auditor.
- Candidate must have the capacity in chemical handling, instrument knowledge.
- Candidate must have a good leading experience in the past, able to manage a team.
- Possess experience in ISO management field, need to chair the annual management review briefing, propose new theme for improvement and good presentation and report writing skill.
- Must be proficient in both spoken and written in English.
- Additional advantage if possess six sigma certification and / or minitab operating capability.
- Able to work in Petrochemical company in Pasir Gudang, Johor.