- Document and implement a quality assurance program based on corporate and Company policies, application to government regulations and customer quality requirements.
- Monitor quality system operations, updating quality system procedures/ file as ISO9001 standard on time.
- Schedule/ implement quality assurance system/ process/ products internal audit, external audit and management reviews. Prepare audit reports and ensure the corrective and preventive action plan is carried out effectively.
- Communicate with Division, local vendor on customer complaint processing, cost measuring and reporting.
- Responsible in controlling the returned goods.
- Develop and establish quality plan for each project that in line with customers' requirement.
- Manage customer audits as well as technical discussion with customer related quality control, complaints and follow-ups.
- To conduct regular audits and reviews of manufacturing process to achieve continuous improvements.
- To assist and support Management with objectives of resolving quality issues and improving process and quality system management.
- Diploma, Degree or equivalent.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and other related quality system, having relevant certificates
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Good understanding of customer requirements and able to co-ordinate with operations to meet customer’s expectations
- Familiar with office software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.